The solution for PCI reduces the time required for an airside pavement survey from days to a couple of hours, minimizing the runway occupation. The images obtained by the drone are processed by Machine Learning algorithms to detect and classify defects, reducing the time required for reviewing the surveyed data.
Through CANARD’s platform, the technician can review the images to correct and complete the list of distresses. The distresses are exported for the elaboration of the PCI reports using the airport’s pavement management software.
• Manually review and complete the identification of
• Automatic detection and classification of distresses
• According to ASTM D5340 norm
• Export distresses to PCI management tools
• Rigid and flexible pavement